R & D Committee
Details of ongoing projects and grants received
|Sr. No. ||Name ||Designation|
|1. ||Dr. Bhagwat Mahesh. M. ||Principal|
|2. ||Mr. L. S. Naik ||Head of Committee (Asst. Prof. Computer Engg.)|
|3. ||Mr. S. B. Khandekar ||Committee Member (Asst. Prof. Mech. Engg.)|
|4. ||Mrs. P. P. Kshirsagar ||Committee Member (Asst. Prof. EXTC. Engg.)|
|5. ||Mr. R. D. Wategaonkar ||Committee Member (Asst. Prof. Auto. Engg.)|
|6. ||Mr. S. D. Dethe ||Committee Member (Asst. Prof. Applied Science & Humanity)|
|7. ||Dr. Mahesh Burshe ||Committee Member (Ext. Industry Expert)|
- To create research awareness amongst our faculty members and students.
- To facilitate mutual cooperation between researchers for interdisciplinary research.
- To establish a linkage among different sectors like Industry, R&D organizations, and university.
- To organize various events like national and international conferences, workshops or seminars on research methodology and patents, symposia, guest lectures in order to enhance the research awareness.
- To have collaboration and interaction with researchers working on disciplinary and interdisciplinary research.
- To encourage every faculty member for research proposal writing and to participate in R&D activities leading to Doctoral degree.
Functions, Roles and Responsibilities:
- To identify the potential areas of research in various disciplines of engineering and form the faculty into various clusters based on their specialization.
- To encourage the faculty to prepare and submit proposals to government agencies like AICTE, UGC, DST, etc for obtaining funded projects.
- To encourage multi-disciplinary research internally within the institute.
- To encourage the faculty to attend/publish papers in various National/International conferences of their specialized areas.
- To coordinate the research activities among the various departments of the college.
- To encourage the faculty to attend various research oriented Faculty development programmes.
- To encourage and motivate the staff to apply for Ph.d at various Universities.
- To encourage the staff to publish their research works in reputed journals that have good impact factor and are Scopus indexed.
- To identify the student’s project proposals and send them to various research conventions and competitions.
- To organize National/ International Conferences, Seminars on recent and thrust areas.
- To conduct two meetings per semester and minutes the points discussed in the meeting.
News and Events
1. A seminar is conducted on “Advanced research and innovation – Global Prospective” for faculty members of iip, Ambav on 14th Aug, 2017 by Dr. Mahesh C. Burshe ( L’orial Research & Innovation A.G. M. Head of Skin Caremetier S. Asia, Mumbai ).
2. A seminar is conducted on “Literature Review for Project Work” for third year students of all the departments of iip on 20th April, 2017 by Mr. L. S. Naik (Head R & D Committee).
3. Solar Street Light System has been implemented successfully in college campus by Mr. R. D. Wategaonkar.
4. Second National Conference on “Changing Technology & Rural Development” CTRD 2k17 has been conducted on 22nd Dec. 2017.
5. Our students have been participated in Avishkar Research Convention 2017 (University Level participation).
6. Paper presented in Conference (CTRD2k17): 14 papers by Mech. Department, one paper by Auto. Department, 3 papers by Extc. Department & 7 papers by Computer Department.
7. 06 project groups of students have been participated in Avishkar Research Convention 2018.
8. Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Cell is established on 21st January, 2019.
9. A seminar on “Intellectual Property Rights – Trademark” has been conducted for faculty members of our college on 21st January, 2019 by Mr. Ashish G. Barve.
10. Third National Conference on “Changing Technology & Rural Development” CTRD 2k18 has been conducted on 21st December, 2018.